Hotel Grand Chancellor Townsville
334 Flinders Street, Townsville QLD 4810 : Tropical North
Hotel Grand Chancellor Townsville - Stunning Ocean & City Views
Tropical Paradise Getaway
From $499 Per Night
- Buffet Breakfast for 2 People Daily
- High Cheese for Two People
- $50 Food & Beverage Credit
- 12pm Late Check-Out
AMAZING DISCOUNTS - with a Bonus 3 month Membership to The Entertainment App, with up to 50% Off the best attractions, dining & experiences.
- Within close walking distance to award winning restaurants and nightlife, with key attractions such as the Strand Waterfront and Reef HQ Aquarium, as well as the Townsville Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- With stunning views of Castle Hill and Magnetic Island, from its range of contemporary guests rooms and rooftop pool. Enjoy a la carte dining with select seasonal and fresh market produce at The Sugar Shaker Resataurant.
Standard Twin Room - SALE
1. This special is available for purchase until 5.00pm (AEST) Wednesday 6 December 2023.
Standard King Room - SALE
2. Valid for travel from 13 October 2023 - 31 May 2024.
3. The travel period has black-out dates: 22 & 23 March 2024.
4. Your booking must be confirmed by 6 December 2023. If your booking is not confirmed you will forfeit the purchase price.
5. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. To book your stay call us or book online.
6. A voucher will be sent to you by email on confirmation of payment.
7. The special is valid for up to 2 people in a Standard King Room and a Standard Twin Room.
8. Maximum room capacity is 3 people in a Standard King Room or 4 people in a Standard Twin Room.
9. Standard King Room: Extra Person is $110 per adult or child (4-12yrs) includes rollaway bed fee, breakfast daily & High Cheese.
Standard Twin Room: Extra Person is $25 per child (4-12yrs) in a Standard Twin Room using existing bedding - includes breakfast daily.
10. Extra nights may be purchased at time of booking.
11. Full payment is required at time of booking.
12. Changes are permitted up to 3 days prior to travel date provided the amended dates are of an equal value and are available. A service charge of $75 per booking will be applied to changes.
13. Cancellations are permitted up to 7 days prior to travel and will incur a $50 per adult cancellation fee in addition to any supplier fees.
14. We recommend taking out a travel insurance policy at the point of booking.
15. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or combined with any other form of discount or membership.
16. Please note all advertised pricing is in AUD (Australian Dollars).
17. A 2.5% booking fee applies.
Hotel Grand Chancellor Townsville, situated in the heart of the business and shopping districts, is fondly known locally as the ‘Sugar Shaker’, due to its unusual shape. Being Townsville’s tallest building, the hotel offers stunning views across the city, Castle Hill and towards Magnetic Island, from its range of contemporary guests rooms and rooftop pool.
Within close walking distance to award winning restaurants and nightlife, key attractions such as the Strand Waterfront and Reef HQ Aquarium, as well as the Townsville Convention and Exhibition Centre, the hotel is ideally situated for both leisure and business guests.
Enjoy a workout in the well-appointed fitness facility or a relaxing swim in the rooftop pool, boasting stunning views over Townsville and the sea beyond. The hotel also offers 24 hour reception and room service as well as free WiFi.
Relax in one of the hotels contemporary rooms, with a variety of room types available. Many rooms feature spectacular ocean or city views, some with their own private balconies. Selected room types offer king beds, spacious living areas and kitchenette facilities.
Car parking is available beside the hotel at Northtown Carpark (fees apply). Please see reception for further details, directions and to obtain a parking pass. The car park maximum height is 1.9 metres.
The Sugar Shaker Restaurant
- a favourite dining option, pairing the finest quality cuisine and beverages with gracious service, in a relaxed environment. Offering an extensive breakfast and a sumptuous a la carte dinner menu, featuring a delicious range of seasonal menu items including a selection of the finest local market-fresh produce. Open daily for breakfast and dinner from 6:00pm to 9:00pm.
- relax with your favourite drink after a busy day's work or sightseeing. Open daily. Happy Hour between 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Bar / Lounge
- Disabled Facilities
- Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- Lift / Elevator
- Luggage Storage
- Restaurant - Licensed
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- WiFi - Free (limits may apply)
Car parking is available beside the hotel at Northtown Carpark (fees apply)
Children & Extra Guests
Extra guests allowed at additional charge
Daily: 24 hours
Nearest Airport (Townsville): 6.7km
Nearest Beach: 1.1km
Nearest Public Transport: 250m
City Centre: 35m